Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:16

It is time for me to share. Share things that are on my heart, but I don't feel comfortable burdening my husband with, or maybe my thought at the time is not "man" talk. Either way I am going to start sharing...

And if you are wondering, the bible verses are more for me than to witness to the mysterious internet masses. I have made a personal vow to learn more of the bible for my own Christian journey.

This week so far has been a little crazy. Work has been very busy and my the new physician I work for keeps me running, but I truly enjoy the work he has me doing. Even more so I am thrilled at the direction our clinic seems to be taking. I am hoping that all of his dreams and scheme do in fact come to life so that we can treat these patients to the fullest and best of our ablities.

And now on the homefront...
As usual our finances are in the trash :(. Zachery and I have come together as a true marriage should and we have developed a plan. We are determined to stick to our plan and we will turn ourselves around in as little as a month! I am excited and proud that we are working together to actually accomplish adult tasks. It is just simply amazing to me how a couple could argue over money, I mean in the grand scheme of life it really isn't that important. In fact I told Zach that I was a little frightened of actually being monetarily fit, because we are so extremely happy and broke hobos, I wonder sometimes if we might change when that is not the case. Zach promises me that will never happen, and to this day he has never broken a promise to me. A good man I have.

Sweet precious Emily is still working on walking, she's taking more and more steps independently. It is very bittersweet to watch your baby walk across your living room. On one hand I am so proud of her I could burst but on the other hand I just want to break down and cry at how fast she is growing. I feel like tomorrow she will want to borrow the car to go to a party! Oh gosh...the woes of motherhood.
She is so smart too! She is trying to talk as well and tonight Zach brought her to me for her goodnight kiss and she told me "buh-bye!" I mean I know that I am biased but she is the smartest little girl I ever met!

Today after work I went to Palm Beach and I ran into Karissa, good to know I have a buddy who "fake bakes" as she put it. I actually find the tanning bed a place of solace, it is oddly calming to lay in there. Especially with the new beds with the A/C, the hum of the air and the warmth of the lights put me to sleep everytime, 15 minutes was just not long enough for me today. I left out of there feeling like I had a great nap and was refreshed and ready to go!

Tomorrow it's back to work, I am going to go in early so that I can try and make up for leaving at lunch Tuesday to go to the doctor. Then Friday we are leaving for the coast to celebrate for Memorial Day, we are so excited because we haven't been home in so long! Emmie will get to see her Meme, Nana and Gammy...it will be a great little get away. Then of course there is our big family vacation in June, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment