Saturday, May 28, 2011

Let the peace of God rule in your hearts. Colossians 3:15

The 9 to 5...
Well there is no news because it's saturday! Mwahahahaha!

The Homefront...
Today has been a really relaxing day. I woke up late, Emmie and Zach were already up. Emmie was playing with Nana and Meme. I walked into the kitchen and Nana had Emmie sitting on the table playing. She was so cute, of course living it up large. We got a bath this morning since she missed one last night, and then she got dressed, in this cute little yellow jumper. I'll have to post the weekend pictures on Tuesday.  Then we all took turns through the shower and getting dressed, and pretty much laid around all morning while Emmie played in the floor. Then Meme, Nana and I ran to the dollar store to get Emmie some more tylenol and motrin, I also got Emmie some of those freeze it popsicles. When we got home Emmie was passed out in her daddy's lap, it was cute. Then I curled up on the couch next to zach and we all slept till lunch. It was really great, exactly what I wanted to do this weekend. We had some sandwiches and chips for lunch, simply and light. Emmie played on the floor, then we all curled up again and took another nap, this time Emmie was with her Gammy (Zach's mother), woke up just in time for dinner. It was excellent, Uncle Brent cooked some ribs in his "Egg", they were just really too good to be true, the meat literally fell off the bone, with grilled sweet corn and potato salad, needless to say I am stuffed and a Thanksgiving esc state. So here I will concluded from my comfortable state on the couch...

On the horizon....
Absolutely no plans at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment