Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Name Game

So taking a nod from Sarah Denley, I am going to do something I have vowed to do for years now. I am going to Blog or more appropriately named, I am going to ramble on about things I want to talk about but feel my husband would be bored by the topic of conversation.

The title of this post is inspired by that silly game they always make you play on the first day of school. You know "hello, my name is _____and I did _____ last summer". Of course this will be a little more in depth.

 I am a 24 year old daughter, wife and mother. Seems odd to say all in one sentence but there you go. Let's start with daughter, I have an unusual bond with my mother, most days she's more like an older sister than a mother, which can be good and bad. Mostly good, and really only bad for her I"m afraid to say, Lol. I will be the first one to admit it, I am spoiled rotten to the core. I "work hard" to get my way, it's really a character flaw, but what can you say? Just pray about it and move on. Wife that is my second favorite title, I married my best friend Zachery and have never been happier than I am now. I always imagined us together forever, from like 2 weeks in, I mean its not that unusual to meet your soul mate in high school is it ? Of course I am being rhetorical! In all honesty I think God knew that I could not move out of my parents house a live alone, so he gave me my husband early in life so that I might flourish as an adult. I seriously wonder if I would still live at home if it weren't for Zach. Crazy right? and Finally Mother, well that is my absolute favorite title that I now so proudly hold. I marvel everyday at my beautiful sweet baby girl, even as she is walking and growing up faster and faster I will always remember her as my sweet precious little Emmie.

No comments:

Post a Comment